Hours & Rates
Castle open from 1st April to 31st October and during the holidays.
- March: Saturday and Sunday (afternoon only)
- April to September: every day
- 1st-20th October: Saturday and Sunday (afternoon only)
- All Saint’s holidays (21st October to 6th November) : every afternoon
Visit of the House
- March (week-ends only): 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- April to September: 11am – 12.30 / 2.30pm – 6pm
- October and holidays: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Acces to the park
- March (week-ends only): 2pm – 5.30pm
- April to June: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- July and August: 10am – 6.30 pm
- September: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- October and holidays: 2pm – 5.30pm
Visit of the House and the park
- adult: 12,00 €
- child*: 6,00 €
- student**: 9,50 €
Visit of the park
- adult: 7,00 €
- child*: 4,00 €
- student**: 6,00 €
For the groups
- adult: 8,00 €
- child *: 5,00 €
The prices for groups are for a minimum of 15 persons.
The house is open to groups all the year, on demand.
* the price “child” is for children between 6 and 15 years old. Under 6 years old, the entrance is free.
** the price “student” is for visitors registered as a student in higher education establishments.
DURATION OF THE VISIT:
To fully enjoy you visit at the Château du Lude, you can spend 2 hours on site.