Hours & Rates
The Château du Lude is open every day from 11am to 12.30 and from 2.30pm to 6pm. The gardens are open from 10am to 12.30 and 2pm to 6pm.
The visit of the castle is without a guide, following a one-way tour with notice information in each room.
No reservation needed.
- May to August: every day
- September: every day
- 1st to 24th October: every day except Wednesday (afetrnoon only)
- All Saint’s holidays (25th October to 7th November) : every afternoon
Visit of the House
- May to September: 11am – 12.30 / 2.30pm – 6pm
- October et All Saint’s Holidays: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Acces to the park
- April: 2pm – 6pm
- May to August: 10am – 6.30 pm
- September: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- October and November: 2pm – 5.30pm
Visit of the House and the park
- adult: 11,00 €
- child*: 6,00 €
- student**: 8,50 €
Visit of the park
- adult: 7,00 €
- child*: 4,00 €
- student**: 6,00 €
For the groups
- adult: 8,00 €
- child *: 5,00 €
The prices for groups are for a minimum of 15 persons.
The house is open to groups all the year, on demand.
* the price “child” is for children between 7 and 15 years old. Under 7 years old, the entrance is free.
** the price “student” is for visitors registered as a student in higher education establishments.
DURATION OF THE VISIT:
To fully enjoy you visit at the Château du Lude, you can spend 2 hours on site.