Hours & Rates
- April : every day
- March: every day except on Wednesday
- June to August: every day
- September: every day except on Wednesday
- 1st to 25th October: Saturday and Sunday (afternoon only)
- 26 th October to 8th November: every day (afternoon only)
Extra opening -February Holidays:
- 8th February to 1st March 2020: every day (afternoon only)
Visit of the House
- 8th February to 1st March: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- 1st April to 30th September: 11am – 12.30 / 2.30pm – 6pm
- October et All Saint’s Holidays: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Acces to the park
- 8th February to 1st March: 2pm – 6pm
- 1st April to 31st May: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- 1st June to 31st August: 10am – 6pm
- September: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- October and November: 2pm – 6pm
Visit of the House and the park
- adult: 11,00 €
- child*: 4500 €
- student**: 7,50 €
Visit of the park
- adult: 6,00 €
- child*: 3,00 €
- student**: 5,50 €
For the groups
- adult: 7,00 €
- child *: 4,00 €
The prices for groups are for a minimum of 15 persons.
The house is open to groups all the year, on demand.
* the price “child” is for children between 7 and 15 years old. Under 7 years old, the entrance is free.
** the price “student” is for visitors registered as a student in higher education establishments.
DURING OF THE VISIT:
To fully enjoy you visit at the Château du Lude, you can spend 2 hours on site.