Hours & Rates
The fallowing days of openning are subject to the health situation allows it.
So far, visiting the house isnot possible, but the gerdens are open.
Gardens open on the week-ends, from 2pm to 6pm, then every day from the 10th April.
Easter week-end: gardens open from 10am to 12.30 and from 2pm to 6pm.
- May to August: every day
- September: every day except Wednesday
- 1st to 17th October: Saturday and Sundy (afetrnoon only)
- All Saint’s holidays (18th to 31th Octobre) : every afternoon
Visit of the House
- May to September: 11am – 12.30 / 2.30pm – 6pm
- October et All Saint’s Holidays: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Acces to the park
- April: 2pm – 6pm
- May and June: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6.30pm
- July and August: 10am – 6.30 pm
- September: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- October and November: 2pm – 5.30pm
Visit of the House and the park
- adult: 11,00 €
- child*: 6,00 €
- student**: 8,50 €
Visit of the park
- adult: 7,00 €
- child*: 4,00 €
- student**: 6,00 €
For the groups
- adult: 8,00 €
- child *: 5,00 €
The prices for groups are for a minimum of 15 persons.
The house is open to groups all the year, on demand.
* the price “child” is for children between 7 and 15 years old. Under 7 years old, the entrance is free.
** the price “student” is for visitors registered as a student in higher education establishments.
DURING OF THE VISIT:
To fully enjoy you visit at the Château du Lude, you can spend 2 hours on site.