Hours & Rates
! Due to the epidemic of coronavirus, we are nota bble to indicate an opening date for the Château du Lude.
! Depending on the government’s instructions about the restriction of people traffic, we can’t garantee the opening of the castle at during the periods iniatialy planned, nor the hold of the different events.
- April : every day
- May: every day except on Wednesday
- June to August: every day
- September: every day except on Wednesday
- 1st to 25th October: Saturday and Sunday (afternoon only)
- 26 th October to 8th November: every day (afternoon only)
Extra opening -February Holidays:
- 8th February to 1st March 2020: every day (afternoon only)
Visit of the House
- 8th February to 1st March: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- 1st April to 30th September: 11am – 12.30 / 2.30pm – 6pm
- October et All Saint’s Holidays: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Acces to the park
- 8th February to 1st March: 2pm – 6pm
- 1st April to 31st May: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- 1st June to 31st August: 10am – 6pm
- September: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- October and November: 2pm – 6pm
Visit of the House and the park
- adult: 11,00 €
- child*: 5,00 €
- student**: 8,50 €
Visit of the park
- adult: 6,00 €
- child*: 3,00 €
- student**: 5,50 €
For the groups
- adult: 7,50 €
- child *: 4,00 €
The prices for groups are for a minimum of 15 persons.
The house is open to groups all the year, on demand.
* the price “child” is for children between 7 and 15 years old. Under 7 years old, the entrance is free.
** the price “student” is for visitors registered as a student in higher education establishments.
DURING OF THE VISIT:
To fully enjoy you visit at the Château du Lude, you can spend 2 hours on site.