Hours & Rates
The visit of the house is currently without a guide. The tour is arrow-marked and in one-way.
The number of people present at the same time in a room is restricted.
We ask visitors to wear a mask inside the house. (Not obligatory for the little children)
The tour includs from now on two flours of the North Tower: hunting room, appartment of the guests.
- June to August: every day
- September: every day except on Wednesday
- 1st to 25th October: Saturday and Sunday (afternoon only)
- 26 th October to 8th November: every day (afternoon only)
Visit of the House
- June to September: 11am – 12.30 / 2.30pm – 6pm
- October et All Saint’s Holidays: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Acces to the park
- June to 31st August: 10am – 6pm
- September: 10am – 12.30 / 2pm – 6pm
- October and November: 2pm – 6pm
Visit of the House and the park
- adult: 11,00 €
- child*: 5,00 €
- student**: 8,50 €
Visit of the park
- adult: 7,00 €
- child*: 4,00 €
- student**: 6,00 €
For the groups
- adult: 7,50 €
- child *: 4,00 €
The prices for groups are for a minimum of 15 persons.
The house is open to groups all the year, on demand.
* the price “child” is for children between 7 and 15 years old. Under 7 years old, the entrance is free.
** the price “student” is for visitors registered as a student in higher education establishments.
DURING OF THE VISIT:
To fully enjoy you visit at the Château du Lude, you can spend 2 hours on site.