Go back in childhood with the flavour of the jams, cooked in the old kitchen of the castle!
Once a month from June to October, the medieval kitchen come back to life with the Gourmet Days. In the copper pans, the fruits of the kitchen garden are cooked to make delicious jams, following ancient recipes or the creativity of the cooks.
The fresh creps are perfect to taste the jams with a glass of apple juice.
On those special days, the family kitchen garden is exceptionally open to public.
In 2023, the Gourmet Days take place on:
- June 4th (Fête des jardiniers)
- July 14th, 15th & 16th (afternoon only)
- August 13th, 14th & 15th (afternoon only)
- September 16th & 17th (afternoon only)
- October 29th(afternoon only)