Christmas at the Château du Lude
28th-30th December 2019
2nd-5th January 2020
Christmas holydays are the perfect time to spend enjoyable moments with family. A visit at the Château du Lude carries you in a enchanting and peaceful atmosphere.
For the children, suits are available in the house, so they can become a knight or a princess. In the garden, they enjoy the mazes,the moat and the underground tunnels and their voulted room. They can also discover the animals, wild or not: swans, robins, woodpekers, squirrels, sheeps and hens, etc.
In the shop, many items are good ideas for a gift:
– for the children: bunnies, books, toys,..
– for the adults: porcelains, perfum, candles, cushions in tapestry,…
- Gardenand shop: 2pm – 6pm
- House (free visit with documents) 2.30pm – 17.30pm (last access at 5pm)
- House & Garden : adult 9€ / child (7-15) 4,5€
- Garden only : adult 6€ / chil 3€
- The house and the garden are reachabble to dissabled people (except granary and old kitchen)
- The buggies arenot allowed inside the house.
- On a leach dog are allowed in the garden.